Saturday, August 28, 2004

I hate migraines

Went to bed Thursday night and woke up with a migraines Friday morning... I hate them but sadly they are part of my world. I didn't get much done in those hours, but I am finished with the baby sweater and whipped up a matching hat! Now the set is complete (minus the buttons) with a pair of cloverleaf socks from the Six Sox Along pattern for June.

Fair Isle Baby Sweater set

Today we have a picnic to attend. I baked raspberry linzer type cookies with white chocolate icing and a cake like brownie to bring along. Not bad for a girl with a migraine! And 100% humidity! It's turning out to be a real scorcher today too!

Now to plan what to work on next... so many patterns, so little time before I have to start back at work again! I want to do a keyhole scarf, filet doily, and several pairs of socks! hmmm...

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Maureen, this is an absolutely beautiful ensemble! I love it.
I may have to get some of that yarn. It's so pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home