Sunday, August 29, 2004

Cookies were a hit!

Picnic was fun especially since there was a pool to cool off in sitting in the 90 degree heat and high humidity! My raspberry cookies were a hit and I was even asked for the recipe! How nice!

I started my next project last night after we got home in the torrential downpour! I am crocheting a hummingbird doily from Hardy Hass. I just love his patterns and have made so many of them! I am planning to work on this to give away as a birthday present in December. I'll have it finished long before then, but who knows what project could pop up that I really want to make, so I figured I would get this done now.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

So glad you decided to blog!
Hope you are feeling better.
Looks like you figured out how to post the pictures. I'm so glad because your projects need to be seen!

Raspberry cookies sound yummy! Is it your personal recipe?

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Thank You! I love reading your blog as well! The cookies are a passed down recipe! So good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home