Thursday, September 02, 2004

Inspiration

Hummingbird doily has just another 2 rows then blocking. So I will post a picture next entry. But as I was working on my doily look who came to visit....


I was really in awe of this magnificent creature! It came back later in the day too!

My dog is doing just fine today. He received a cortisone shot with the vet and said he only had a "hot spot" and not anything else. Although he is still avoiding bees no matter where we go.

My doily should be done tonight and I have decided to hold off on making any projects for myself until the end of Sept. I am going to try to turn out as many afghans for my charity meeting on the 26th. So far I have three to take with me... I am hoping to have at least 7. Keep your fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home