Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Wednesday- day 9

Woke up way to early this morning and decided to make coffee and see if I could finish a cowl I started several weeks ago.
It is wet blocking now and hopefully should straighten out when dry.  I also finished a crocheted cowl a few days ago and a book I was listening to this morning.



Neither of the boys were themselves this morning once they woke up.  Not sure if it has been too long in isolation or just exhaustion but we took it slow this morning getting work done and getting some cold fresh air to help us.  I also had a group meeting on the computer with my colleagues so I left my husband in charge while I took an hour to see and hear my friends and coworkers.


We still have snow and ice.  But the sun poked through a bit.  Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 50’s so I am hoping the snow going away before we get more rain!

Eating some couscous!
We had an easy lunch.  Both boys wanted couscous.  Little one hardly eats it, but asked today!  Love that he pulled the bowl under his chin so he wouldn’t drop a single one!

Happily the whole family went out for a walk in the back trails.  After yesterday’s owl experience we wanted to see if it was a fluke.  Nope!  We found a sleeping owl!  He looked like he was sleeping on his back with his tail feather sup in the air!  Unless you knew he was there, it looked like mushrooms on the tree!





Once we spotted the owl, we quietly walked past and let him sleep.  Stomping through our forest and seeing the beauty in the woods and being with family!
Fun mushroom growth


Today he walked slow and watched big brother instead of running up ahead.

Fun growth hole on the base of a tree

View from our pond


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home