Thursday, March 19, 2020

Day 2

Blue skies today
March 18... Woke up to the sun shining and knowing the weather was going to be a little warmer.  The boys wanted to get to work right away this morning... before breakfast! I started with a checklist of things to cover and let them pick something to work on.  That seemed to go a little better today.
 We got our subscription of Kiwi boxes so the boys did those this morning.  Th little one got dinosaurs as a theme and oh boy that was heaven!  He didn’t take the headband and feet off most of the day!







Took a quick walk to our bus stop to walk the dog.  Fun walk as a family to energize everyone.
Everyone needed to run!


Notice the frozen ice in the morning.

Gianni loves exploring.
Got some work done and was able to touch base with my school parents and send some resources.  And feel like th boys got a nice balance of school work and fun in!  Plus another long walk and outdoor play time to run around in the sun!  
Doing his reading as a dinosaur!  Using his roar!








Hope each day gets a little bit smoother with more sanity each day....  my little one told me that these were the best days.  I asked why and he told me he loves having me teaching him school at home!  I love being here with them.  This is once in a lifetime for whatever reason we are here.  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home