Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I thought I had more time

Summer time means more time at home right? Why can't I find the time to update here once in a while? I guess a soon to be 6 month old keeps me busy. Little G is doing great and will be 6 months on Monday. Crazy how time flies. I have so much to show you too! There has been knitting!

jul28c
Made these Noro socks a little while back but just didn't get the picture off the camera!

jul28b
Made this water bottle cozy real fast for a swap last month. Love the leaf design too!

jul28
Sewed the toes on these this morning. Started them on a car trip, but it took a while to really get the second one done this month.

jul28d
I even have some Christmas knitting done! This is that cute little lionbrand cardi with the eylets on the top. Can't really tell from the picture, but it came out super cuter with this bargan Vanna yarn I found. MAking a similar one for my other niece too. They both love purple!

Great swap package over on Ravelry that I was a part of. Don't you just love that shawlette?
jul28a

Even a little blue cable bib for little G:
DSCN1212[1]

That's about all from here. I am caught up on my knitting pics and even slipped one of little G in there for you! He is almost sitting up by himself and can rolls both ways now. We might be ready for him to be mobile!

3 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Marie said...

hello, I came across your blog over on crochet poet's pattern collection, I love your blog. I am looking for guest bloggers and feel that my readers would love to know about your blog. if you are intersted please email me at mariecozycorner@hotmail.com

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Karen said...

Little G is getting so big! Look how cute he is!!
I am very impressed by how much knitting you are able to get done. Everything looks fantastic.
Time has been illusive for me too. I also found out my blog host is shutting down so I am in the process of moving.

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Batty said...

I'm surprised you have as much time as you do, what with Little G!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home