Saturday, April 03, 2010

Made it to the new yarn store

Can't believe I was able to get there already, but on the way home from the doctor's yesterday we dashed in to see the joint. It is a beautiful shop. She needs more yarn, but it did look lovely in the new setting! I couldn't not buy something. No it wasn't sock yarn! I am overstocked in that area as it is. I bought a cotton tweed in a bright blue to make little G a vest I think. I was looking for a good pattern on Ravelry, so I have a plan to use the yarn in the near future.

Had to show you the twins in their new garden hats. Stopped to see my friend last week and her girls are beautiful. Just a month older than little G.
DSC_0137[1] DSC_0145[1]

Aren't they adorable?

Little G is doing well. Had his check up the other day. Grew another inch and a half and is up to 11 lbs now. My little weed, growing so fast. We had lovely weather the past few days, so we have been outside loving it! I'd love to get in a little gardening if I can get him to sleep in the stroller.

Have been working on some left sock yarn peds for hubby's b-day in June and a second pair of Noro socks for me. His are almost done, mine, not so much.

Having a quiet day at home tomorrow for Easter. Can't wait to enjoy it as a little family.

2 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger Batty said...

Happy Easter to you and your family!

The twins are just plain adorable in their little hats. I loooove pictures of babies in handknits.

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Karen said...

Happy Easter. I hope you enjoy your first Easter as a family.
The hats are adorable on the twins!
It sounds like little G is growing quickly. It's amazing how fast they grow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home