Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy December

I can't believe how fast this month went and we are almost ready to turn the calendar again! We've had kind of a crazy couple of weeks again here at home. I am doing fine and baby is moving like mad! I am up to 36 weeks and heading to the doctor's every week now. All these doctor's appointments and extras have kept me way too busy. Not to mention all the family get togethers and holiday baking which I also squeezed in there. School went right up to Wednesday this year, so that made it extra crazy and I had to train my replacement so going over things and lessons has been a huge chore since I'll be out for a few months.

Hubby has thrown out his back and his sciatic nerve has been too much trouble over the last 3 weeks. He hasn't ridden in a car since Thursday when we were heading to my mom's for dinner and he couldn't make it down the street due to the pain. Needless to say we turned around and headed home where I dropped him off and had to go, since dinner was in my car! He is doing better as of today. I got him out for a walk around the block and he can actually sit for a few minutes and lay on his side instead of his stomach. We are heading to the doctor's tomorrow and hopefully x-rays to see if it is something more serious. Hopefully he can be a good passenger and stretch out if he needs to.

We have one more family dinner tonight so hopefully he can manage the car for 5 minutes as we head down the road.

I have been doing some knitting, but it has been easier to read than count lately. Finished off several books including The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. Not bad, but not as engaging as his other books. I am ready to start another new one tonight as I finish off a little baby sweater.

Hope everyone had a lovely holiday. I have pictures on my camera ready to show you, but not enough time today to load them where I want them.

2 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger sara said...

I hope you had a wonderful holiday too. Sorry about hubby's back.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Oh, ouch, your hubby's back sounds positively excruciating! I hope he can manage the drive and sit comfortably enough to enjoy dinner.

Thinking of you... this is the home stretch, baby-carrying-wise. 36 weeks. Almost there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home