Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday and sunny

Overall not a bad weekend. At least the rain is gone and it was warm and sunny today. Very unusually for November.

Thanks for all your kind words and thoughts about Bailey. He was holding his own until yesterday. He isn't doing much but sleeping right now. I think my husband is finally ready to let him go, so tomorrow we'll call the vet in the early am. I just don't want to see either of them suffer from what Bailey is going through.

I'm feeling pretty good. Can't believe I am 7 and a half months along right now. Baby is moving and kicking up a storm right now. We had one shower a few weeks ago and I have a work one coming up this week on Thursday. That is also between Infant care classes for my husband and a check up at the doctors too. I'll be a very busy week overall. We are still house sitting for my FIL as well. These weeks I never feel like I get much accomplished. Luckily I have some things that weren't photographed, but are now to show you.

nov15c
Here is another bib with a fun stitch pattern.

nov15b
Saw this one and I loved the little dino pattern on front. It isn't really clear in the picture, but it is a fun pattern to knit up.

Now onto a few Christmas gifts...
nov15d
This is a cute little cable scarf for my niece. It matches the sweater and beret that are already complete.

nov15a
Queen Anne's Lace Scarf made with SWS yarn for my sister. I loved the colors. I have a little extra, so I may make a hat/beret for myself with these colors.

Lastly...
nov15e
Scrap peds for my husband. Some Regia and Opal scraps worked together for these socks. Hope he likes them.

Going to check on the dog then work something up for dinner. Homemade Indian I think. Hope all is well with you, I'm sure this week will be tough. Looking forward to next weekend!

2 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Batty said...

I'm sorry about Bailey... clearly, you know what to do, but it's not easy anyway. Take it easy for the next couple of days, even if you have plenty of stuff to do. Be kind to yourselves.

 
At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Karen said...

I'm sorry about Bailey. It's a difficult decision to make but you know when the time is right.
I can't get over how much you can get done. Everything is just wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home