Sunday, November 08, 2009

A Sunny Day

I should be outside digging up the dahlias, but I'll get to those soon. It is a beautiful sunny day here so I thought I would use a little of the quiet time to get things up on the blog and off my camera. Today has been a good day. Bailey is doing ok. Not eating much, but moving around. The vet is not giving him very long, so we are in sort of a waiting period right now. Husband is having a very difficult time knowing that Bailey won't be around much longer. He's only 9, but he has made quite an impact on our lives.

Now onto knitting!!
Here's what I got at Rhinebeck so many weeks ago!!
nov8a
I found a zuaberball, which I really want to try. Plus the Dorchester Farms had interesting yarn this year. I loved the skeins I bought 2 years ago. And some more Melody which I loved working with this summer. Seems I was on a little big of a purple kick at the festival!

nov8b
Finished these socks for husband for Christmas. They are a little brighter orange with black flecks. It was a Knitpicks tweed yarn and just a plain 2x2 rib.

nov8
Also for Christmas is this little cardi for my Niece. Hopefully she likes it. It was super fast to knit and really easy. May have to make one for myself when I am back to my own size.

Now for some baby knits...
nov8c
Finally got the zipper in the back of this hugs and kisses cable sweater. It is really adorable in person. The colors go really well together.

And lots of bibs..
nov8d
nov8e
nov8f

I was trying out a bunch of different easy bib patterns. I liked the icord tie one. Just trying to use some of my cotton stash.

Currently I have a baby blanket on the needles, a pair of short shorts for husband and the Queen Anne's Lace crocheted scarf for my sister... I still have a few pictures to take of a few other things I finished over the last 2 weeks, so I will get those up soon. I am feeling good. I am 29 weeks and doing well. I am up to doctor's appointments every 2 weeks now, so that is one more thing to squeeze in there. We are house sitting for my in laws until the end of Nov., so we are living out of 2 houses. Can't wait til that's over and I am back in my own bed once again.

I am off to go dig a little then rest with my feet up! Have a wonderful week!

4 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you have a wonderful week too! I'm so sorry about Bailey, though. How they move into your heart...
d

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Briley said...

I am so sorry to hear about Bailey.

All of the projects look great. I love the hoodie! You are going to have one very well dressed baby.

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Karen said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Bailey.
Your knits are just wonderful!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Batty said...

I'm sorry about Bailey. I hope your remaining time together is sweet and cuddly.

Your knits are lovely. All that cute baby stuff! You're setting off my biological clock something fierce.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home