Saturday, September 19, 2009

Feels like fall

Well it will be here on Tuesday, of course the news seems to think we are going to have a frost/freeze tonight. I have to remember to get out to the garden and pick a few things and pull others inside.

Thanks for all the fun congrats messages. I am a good secret keeper huh? Everyone at work was thrilled, but very surprised! What fun I had making people's jaws drop! I am still not really showing at 5 & 1/2 months, so people look at me and shake their heads. I am getting bigger, but not really noticeable to an outsider I guess. Soon enough I'm told!

Well as for knitting I felted the elf slippers for the 5 YO birthday party....
sep19
They were a big hit! Size was a little too big, but she can wear them with socks now and they will fit eventually. They looked really cute on her too!

I worked on a project for me as well.
sep19a
My new primavera socks, wich I am wearing right now since it was a little chilly this am. They fit great. Pattern seemed to move right along.

I am just finishing up a pinwheel blanket for my little one to be. Should be finished this weekend. Not sure what I will work on next. Should probably start thinking about holiday gifts though! Have you all started any holiday gifts?

3 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Karen said...

Your Primavera socks are beautiful. I loved knitting that pattern.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Gourmet Candles Distributor said...

I love the slippers and the great design on the socks.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Batty said...

I love the crazy bright colors on the slippers and the subtle color transitions on your socks.

It's probably a good idea to start on the Christmas knitting. I'm about to -- men's socks and women's socks, but the men's socks might take a good long time. And Mr. Batty just wore through his Fuzzy Feet, so a new pair is in order.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home