Monday, July 27, 2009

Still July..

Thankfully It is still July and I still have all of August to play with before Sept and school roll around again. Not much happening this week. Just trying to clean and organize the house a bit while I have some extra time on my hands. I pulled apart the yarn room the other day. I think it is more of a mess now than before! Yikes...

jul27a

Pulled out some baby yarn my sister had given me before she left. Doubled it with some white yarn and whipped this granny up yesterday. Plus I had been using fun fur to make some crazy recorder cases for the fall. I thought I had used it all up and then proceeded to open another tote and found about 12 more skeins! I am using it as fast as I can just to get it out of the house.

I have had my knitting needles going too. I finished the pieces for a zip up kids cardigan and they are blocking. Hopefully I can sew that up this week and find a zipper.

Plus I started this cute thing:
jul27
It has the x's and o's cable up the front of this zip up the back hooded sweater. The pattern was so adorable, I had to try it. I have the front and one side of the back done.

Had lunch with a friend today at a new Asian restaurant. Great food! Even after walking for another hour and a half, I am still full from lunch! And I have leftovers for tomorrow! Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home