Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Goodies

may16c

I met a friend for a little yarn shopping a little while ago. She bought lots of yarn to make a beautiful shawl and I bought these goodies. That is Panda Silk! Yum! I had never seen it in person before. Plus I bought some Cascade sock yarn. Both choices are a little out of my normal color palette, but I really liked them!

I am working on the Olympian socks STILL! I hope to have them finished over the weekend. I am just finishing the second sock's gusset. Not much farther now. I am not sure what I will pick up next. Would like to work on the toe ups I have started, but I may work a few other quick projects before I go back to those. Not sure why, but I am not really thrilled by them.

This weekend I am planning to purchase my plants for the veggie garden. I would like to get them in with this long week. Hopefully I can get them in and have some rain to help them along. The patch is ready and so I am to get the veggies in. Hopefully things go as planned!

2 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Karen said...

Pretty yarn. I have never used either. Be sure to let us know what you think of them.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

I just got that same Panda Silk in the same color. What pattern are you going to use? I have been searching for the right one . Just curious what you were making or if you knew yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home