Saturday, April 04, 2009

Arggg!

I can't believe it is April! Where did the last 2 weeks go???

I had pictures on the camera, but they are where I thought they'd be. I have been yarn shopping more than producing items! GO a few cute kits from AC Moore with 50% off coupons... plus a few trips to the LYS too. Will retake picture and get that up.

Have really been working on my petal socks and second one is one the needles. Feb lady sweater is on hold and sitting patiently for my upcoming vacation!

Sadly I have have been busy, Ellie's 3rd b-day (Pablo penguin was big a hit too!), sick, hubby's been sick, and taxes... so that has occupied too much of my time. I have not been on Ravelry or FB in weeks and feel totally out of touch.

I did also just finish this morning (since it was due back to the library) the book KNIT TWO by Kate Jacobs(?). Actually it was slow at the beginning, but picked up speed. First was very depressing, but this one i liked a lot better!

Hope all is well with everyone and I need to get my camera and snap a few shots.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Batty said...

I know... I feel like I've lost a week out of my life somewhere, can't explain where it's gone either.

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Karen said...

I know exactly how you feel. Where has the time gone. Next week is Easter, wasn't it just Christmas??

http://forums.slickdeals.net/forumdisplay.php?sduid=0&f=38 This is another money saving site I found. It's got grocery store info. I hope your local stores are there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home