Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A little grey here

feb22a

Here is the beginning of my Lady's February Sweater based on EZ's baby February Sweater. I really liked the little version I made a few weeks ago that I really wanted one for myself. Haven't gotten very far, but so far so good.

feb22

Also have a pair of socks going. This is my in the car or at lunch easy as can be pattern. Just 2x2 rib. The yarn is Lorna's Laces in pinstripe which I have had for a while and really wanted to try out. I wonder if it will look any different once I get to the foot and stop the ribbing...

Thanks for the kind words on Hemlock and the baby sweater. Both are packed away for now until I can give them to their new owners.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love the color gray. It goes with everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home