Goals for February
I was getting ready to go to work this morning and I realized I have a lot to do this month... and it is the shortest... hmmm....
1. Finish ribbon t-shirt for Ellie
2. Felted cat bag for Ellie
3. Knit/crocheted penguin as Pablo for Ellie
4. Felted bag as part of KAL at school
5. Felted slippers for me for a KAL
6. Vest as part of a KAL (Vestruary)
7. At least one more baby gift (I think there are 4-5 expected)
8. Hemlock Blanket for a friend
9. Socks (me!)
I am sure there are a few other things I am forgetting, so I may have to add those in too. That is enough for now. I hope I can get things done. I am a little ahead with Presents for Ellie since her b-day is in March, but I want to make sure she has good gifties to open.
I am working on the ribbon tee right now so that is almost done. The problem is what to cast on next. Will it be from my list here? I surely hope so!