Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Early Christmas

Most likely won't get here tomorrow, so Merry Christmas all.

It has been snowing like crazy (seems like everywhere) for several days now.
dec24a
As you can see our back yard is covered. This was a few days ago. The snow is now several more inches high. Once the sun comes out again, I'll try to remember the camera to show the difference between then and now.

I got an early present...
dec24
Lovely isn't it? One of the ladies my husband plows for we jokes before all this snow that I would be happy if she traded his snowplowing for yarn. SHe thought it was a fun idea. She works at a LYS and thankfully has been paying hubby, but he showed up with this fun Christmas present for the two of us. SHe mentioned that He should get something out of the skein. I think she's right. I also think we could both get a pair of socks from this monster! It is really lovely Bo Peep Yarn in some of his and my favorite colors!

We are off to dinner in a few hours, but I just wanted to do a quick post before my whole vacation got away from me.

Happy Holidays everyone!!

3 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I finished my last knit gift last night (well, still have to weave in the ends). Give me a call next week... dz

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Pretty yarn... makes snow shoveling almost fun. Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home