Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Long week so far

Here I am again. It feels like it should be the weekend, but Only half way there. Wanted to show of some FOs and some other goodies while the snow comes down outside. That's right you read correctly! It is snowing like crazy!

oct29
Look at all my lovely goodies from shopping last week. I have not seen maizy or panda soy in person, so I grabbed some up... plus look at this "Yummy" yarn... that's truly the name! The Regia galaxy is for hubby for a future pair of socks. Didn't need it all, but I love what I got!

I also was able to work up two BSJs in some icky cotton that was hiding in the stash...
oct29b
oct29a
There is still more of this cotton, but I will hold off and work on other things before I pick it up again!

oct29c
Made this cute little snakey-wormy scarf for my niece. Matches the beret and mittens. Should be a cute little set for her.

Lastly....
oct29d
Argyle scarf is growing. It is dense and thick. May have to be put on hold for another week or so while hubby is back in the house!

4 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Kerry said...

Hey sweetie! Drop me a note at kerrycrone at verizon dot net so I can send you my snail mail addy. :-)

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything looks wonderful. The scarf for your niece is adorable.
I look forward to hearing how you like the Maizy and Panda soy yarns. I've seen both at the store but never bought them.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Beautiful knitting. And the yarn! I have some Yummy and Maizy lying around and can't wait to try them. Very, very pretty stuff.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Yummy yarn ....... I love that snake scarf. Gotta make one for my grandson Nate who just loves bugs, snakes, and rocks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home