Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lost control

Needless to say ANOTHER week has escaped me. Where does the time go. It is almost November for goodness sake!

Friday I met a friend for a cup of tea afterschool, but before we sat down to knit, I dragged her to the LYS that was having a sale. She was completely undercontrol, but not me! This lovely lady always has the best sock yarns! So that's what I bought:

We had a lovely time picking yarn, drinkng tea, listening to music and chatting away.

Saturday in the rain and cold, hubby and I went and worked for our BIL who is ruunning for a ocal office here in town. We went door-to-door hanging little hangers. After a cold damp morning, I realise I am not cut out for politics! We then took a hike with the dog waking between the drizzle and the dourpours to come. When we got home I had a message to jon s friend for an evening out. Went to see "Into the woods" at our local homemade theatre in the park.
Not quite Broadway, but interesting all the same.


Today is a catch up day-- need to get things done around the house. I really should be working on this...
oct20

3 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Into the Woods is one of my all time favorite shows. I hope it was a good performance.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Kerry said...

Love the argyle!!! Today I'm working on Trellis. I had the back done once but ripped it because I found a mistake that no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't fix. It's all good though as I decided to go up a size. :-) Hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend!

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful argyle!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home