Saturday, August 23, 2008

MIA this week

I do have a good reason for being out of range this week and her name is Ellie...
aug23c
I was baby sitting for the week for my lovely little niece who kept me in stitches laughing. She was so good I can't stop talking about her! The stories I won't bore you, but my stomach still hurts from laughing!

I also got a fun package from a swap over at Ravelry from Swamplily...
aug23a
Wonderful book, yarn and more goodies. I love swapping. It is too addictive though. I like the smaller ones these days, then I can pick the ones I want.

I have set done my olympian socks to work on a doily.
aug23b
A friend asked me to test the pattern so I am. It is size 20 thread with a size 10 crochet hook.... all tiny. I just have to work out 5 more petal tops. There are butterflies toward the ends if you can see them.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your niece is adorable. I can just imagine the fun you both had.
The doily is just beautiful.
You were spoiled by your swap partner!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Ellie is such a little cutie. I'm glad you had a blast with her. It's fun having little ones around; keeps you from getting too old too fast.

Nice swap package too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home