Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sunday

That's the best title I could come up with for right now. Not sure why my mind is blanking, but it is. I meant to get here yesterday, but I ended up taking a 4 hour nap in the middle of the day and well the day was over for computer time after that. The reason I was exhasted was we had gone out Friday night. We met friends for a concert at SPAC - Saratoga Performing Arts Center. We saw The Police and Elvis Costello (not in that order)>


This is"Message in a Bottle". A little shaky, but sound is good.

While Elvis was on stage Sting came out to do a little Duet of "My Aim is True"


Over all it is probably one of the few concerts I have been to where I actually knew EVERY single song played by the warm up and main act. I likie both of these two bands, but I am not sure I really should have spent $60 per ticket for a seat on the crowded lawn. Usually the lawn is any where from $15-$30, $60 a ticketed seemed a little crazy... did someone need braces for the kids? or grandkids at this point?

Here's what I have been knitting...
aug3

Do you know what it is? or will be?

3 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger cmm said...

It looks like perhaps some kind of animal? anima? doll?

Just a thought

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you knitting a rabbit??
I bet the concert was worth it though if you knew all the songs. We paid $75 each to see Eddie Izzard and it was worth the money since I probably won't do it again.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Diane said...

$180.00 each for tickets to see the Rolling Stones 3 yrs ago when they first started their Bigger Bang tour. Opening act was Maroon 5 which a lot of people my age had no clue who they were.

The Police would be worth the $60.00.

I'm guessing it's a blue bunny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home