Sunday, September 14, 2008

A little ice cream?

sept6a

This is the very quick, easy and very cute necklace we are giving to Gracie for her birthday today to go along with the pink bolero. We are having a small b-day party me, my hubby, Gracie and her mother. So much fun for a now 4 year old!

I'm still working on socks. Will post a pic of those next time. Both pairs are coming right along. Hopefully they will be finished next week or so. Of course bookclub is this week and I am reading fast to get that done for Thursday night.

School has been crazy. There are some wack-a-doo kindergarteners that have come in. In previous years, only one or maybe two don't want to follow directions, but this year I have 3-4 in every class that are obstinate! They simply refuse to do what they are told. And all this entails is sitting where the rest of the class is sitting and lining up when I call them.... I just can't believe these few kids are beyond stubborn! Hopefully they get used to being at school and start enjoying themselves instead of being like this.

7 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

So cute! I'm sure Gracie loved the ice cream necklace. Hope your kinders shape up soon!

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Kathy in San Jose said...

Hmmm, what is it about this particular year? I had one kinder last week who wouldn't tell me his name. Haven't had one that stubborn in years!

Love the ice cream necklace!

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The necklace is so cute. I bet Gracie will love it!
N has a few wild ones in his kindergarten class too. I hope yours get with the program soon.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Diane said...

I hope those kindergardeners start behaving better. It's too hard to keep track of everyone when a couple wander off.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Anne K. said...

How ADORABLE is that ice cream cone!!! What a great idea...so SO cute!!!!

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Batty said...

I was going to say that there is no such thing as a little ice cream, but there you go proving me wrong. It's cute!

I admire school librarians and children's librarians. I'm very happy in technical services, doing taxonomy and living in my organized universe. You deal with kids every day, with patience, kindness and enthusiasm. You do an excellent job where I'd be tempted to start tossing 'em out the window. It's a hard job.

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughter saw this and loves it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home