Sunday, November 09, 2008

A sunny day in November

I should be knitting away on a few presents, but I just can't get off the computer! Yikes! After this I swear I will get off my butt and move to a different chair! I taped a movie yesterday so that I could knit to it. Can't remember what it is now, but I will look soon!

Here's a picture of a project I finished in August, but sent away to be blocked and photographed.
butterflylgtopper
It is a Hardy Hass Design. If you look closely, you can see butterflies around the edges. This one is pretty large. In fact I am currently crocheting a smaller version. I work on the doily while hubby is in the house and I have progress on these while he is out:
nov9
I am using a couple of leftover skeins to complete pair number three for Christmas.

3 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Briley said...

That doily is amazing!

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW that doily is beautiful! The socks are coming along wonderfully.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Diane said...

That's a beautiful doily. I love the butterflies around the edge.

Good luck on your sneaky knitting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home