Friday, February 06, 2009

New goodies

Well I have been working hard both at home and school. I was able to finish some socks a week or two back:
feb6b
Yarn was from LYS that was having a sale a while back. It is Jawoll Sport I think. Loved the colors and they worked up pretty quick.

I have been working on my February list of items. So far I have the pieces of a TShirt:
feb6a
Will sew this together this weekend. It is a little bright, but it will be really cute once it is all together.

I worked up the pieces for the kitty cat bag..
feb6
Now I have to felt it. I am currently working on the scoop felted bag. Have one side almost done, and then I may felt these two items. I really do want to make another pair of slippers which will also be felted. So I may wait and felt everything all at once.

No plans for the weekend. I just offered to babysit tomorrow for my 3yo niece to give my sister and BIL a few hours to themselves. We'll see if she takes me up on it. Usually my mom is around to help, but she is enjoying a lovely week's vacation in Texas with her sister.

Would also like to get out and walk with the dog. Possibly snow shoes too. Have a lovely weekend. I am off to knit and maybe read a bit.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been so busy! Everything looks great but that kitty bag is absolutely adorable.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Gloria P. said...

Love the kitty bag! Great job on your projects.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home