Saturday, February 14, 2009

Christmas is here!

Ok, I know it isn't, but my last present of this year is completed!... Take a look see...
feb14

My husband was able to finish my swift! I am in love with this thing! What did I do without it? We I didn't have any fun winding hanks of yarn to cakes in my lovely winder! But now I do! It took less than 10 minutes from taking the yarn label off to tucking the last yarn onto the newly wound cake. Eight minutes to hang the hank and turn! It is amazing!

feb14a

So know I have access to more of my sock yarns... I really hated unwinding and trying to make it work as it wound into a cake... Now it's so easy!

2 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent gift!! Your husband did a great job.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

Hey! I saw your wishlist on ravelry and decided to check out your blog... just thought i'd leave a little note to say hi! I think your husband did great on your gift!! :D have a wonderful day!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home