Monday, April 06, 2009

I'm Back Again!

Can you stand it?!?!

What a Monday this turned out to be. I walked into work and barely got my coat off before I had several questions, concerns, and demands... Needless to say it went downhill from there. Crazy to crazier! Computers and people seem to be the main culprit! Now I am home, hubby's away tonight and I am happy for a little alone time to unwind and watch what I want tonight.

Also wanted to show off my latest socks project:
apr6a
Theses are a Jeanie Townsend sock pattern from a while back. I was waiting for the prefect sock yarn to use and I think this is it! Happy Feet! Love the colorway and how it works with the pattern. Just started on the second, so hopefully can get these done buy next week.

Baby, baby, baby..
apr6
Lots of people are expecting, so this little hat goes with the white and green striped sweater I made last month. They are wrapped up and in the gift basket at work.

Currently I have the petal hat on the needles to go with the other baby sweater I made last month with the fun eco-friendly Caron yarn.

Now I am off to eat dinner and kick up my feet for the evening!

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Batty said...

There must be something in the air. When you have tech people calling to ask how to use their own website... Urgh. What's going on???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home