Friday, April 10, 2009

It's Official

I am on spring break! Wahoo! Sadly, my cats don't know that I am allowed to sleep in. They started meowing for food around 4:45 this morning!~ Yikes. What is with them. Cute yes they are, but not at that time of day!

Spend the morning do a few errands around town. When I got home I started a little yard work. We are just finally seeing signs of spring. This is my clue to get out there and rake the flower beds. I managed to do three of them. We have just barely - some lilies and irises poking through as well as a few daffodils, bleeding heart and peonies. I try to get the leaves off without too much damage. I also raked the herb bed so that I could plant my newest one.. rhubarb! I tired this once before and it didn't take, so I figured I would try again! It is now planted with s few strawberries.

apr10
Thought you might like to see my newly 3yo niece n her pink sweater. What a cutie she is. I have heard that Pablo is always close by when they are at home! Success!

apr6b
I told you last time that I had been doing too much shopping with 50% off coupons and sales at the LYS. SO here are two really cute felt kits. One is a sushi bag! I love this! I will probably have time later in the summer to make this one! I also snagged some panda wool basically BOGO... and a little melody yarn that I have been dying to try. I may have to make my next pair of socks from this stuff to see if I need to buy more!

Off to surf the net for a bit then work on my petal socks.

4 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Karen said...

Your niece is adorable and the sweater looks so cute on her.
You got great stuff! The sushi wallet is cute. I can't wait to see it knit up.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger sara said...

Your niece is absolutely darling! What a natural sweater model!

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

woohoo for spring break!! :D I wish i was still on spring break! lol
Your neice is sooo adorable!! Very cute in pink :D

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your niece is absolutely adorable and so is the sweater!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home