Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wednesday is going to be a good day!

Now thankfully taxes went in a few weeks ago, but tomorrow I am heading to NYC! I friend and I signed up for a bus trip that included theater tickets to



I am so excited. I have never been to NYC to be a tourist. I went only one other time for an interview about 15 years ago, but this is totally out of character for me to do this. I am very excited to see this show as well.

We will get to the city around 10am, walk around and see the 2pm matinee! I just bought a small messenger bag today so that I can wear it around my body and have a little room to bring some knitting for the ride down!

I'll let you know how it was probably on Friday!

2 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger sara said...

Have fun!

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Karen said...

Have a wonderful time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home