Tuesday, April 28, 2009

NYC and back again

wicked
We had a great time in the Big Apple ... was it really 2 weeks ago? Wacky! The show was amazing and the city was a lot of fun. The bus dropped up off right in from of the NY Public Library! It was very cool!

ny public library

I have been knitting away too. Finished my petal socks, plus a small baby sweater and hat. I realize I have been spending too much time on the Internet looking for the best deals and I haven't been doing things I enjoy. I need a little balance.

Woke up with a headache/migraine today with the heat, big storm coming and stress I decided to take a half day from work and relax a bit. I am feeling much better now than this morning. Now I am going to sit and relax a bit. Yoga maybe? We'll see how my head if feeling after lunch!

2 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Karen said...

Your pictures of NY are lovely. Glad you had a great time. I've never been to the city. Crazy, I know.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Batty said...

That looks like fun! I've been to NYC many times, but have never seen the library... embarrassing, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home