Saturday, September 05, 2009

I've been keeping a secret....

I figured Labor day weekend might be the perfect time to share....
sep5

If you didn't guess, well I am having a baby. I am 5 months along already, hence keeping things a secret... Explains why I was taking naps all summer and getting lots of rest. I am due the end of Jan and we found out this week it's a boy! We are really excited! I finally get a chance to knit boy things since I have 2 small nieces.

I am heading back to work on Tuesday for several months, then a little time away from the job and back at it again. This year will be crazy, but I think I am up for the new changes. I will have to slow down on all the books I have been reading this summer and get cracking on some baby items. Just cast on last night for the Pinwheel blanket, and I have also been working on a pair of socks for me. Since the mornings have been chilly around here, I have pulled out a number of wool socks already to wear!

Hope everyone has a fantastic Labor day weekend! Thanks for stopping in!

9 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Amy said...

congrats!!! I can't wait to see the boy stuff ya make, thanks for sharing. have a great wknd.,Amy

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Karen said...

Congratulation!!! That is so exciting. I can't wait to see all the wonderful boy things you knit.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Briley said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Kathy in San Jose said...

Congratulations! That's great news! Boys can be great fun - they can also be Dorks (how do I know that?). Take advantage of people when they offer to lift or carry something for you - especially at work; conscripting students works too!

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger sara said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Kerry said...

Congratulations!!! Little boys are so much fun!

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray, a boy!! Denim and cordoroy, crunchy socks, no consonants during teen years ... I loved every minute of it (did I just say that?! ... no, really I DID love it!) and hope you find as much joy with your little guy as I did (and do)with my two "babies."

D

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous sharon said...

A wonderful secret to share. I'm so pleased for you.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Congratulations! You sneaky pregnant person, you!
That's such great news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home