Saturday, October 17, 2009

Off to Rhinebeck

Too excited to sleep this morning, so I was up early. Making a little breakfast and will hit the road in a little while. Should take about an hour and a half to two hours to get there. Looking forward to walking around and doing some more yarn shopping. Sadly, I didn't see Morehouse Farms on the list this year though.

I am sure I'll need a nap when I get home after the walking today. It is only supposed to be around 46 degrees, so I need to plan a good warm outfit today. I'll let you know what I buy when we return!

4 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger sara said...

Have fun!

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Karen said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! We're going tomorrow. I hope you'll leave me some yarn:)

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Have fun! Wish I could go, but not this year. Maybe next...

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went, too!! Bought nothing, if you can believe it. Not even chicken pot pie! Walked my feet off and had a wonderful time. Hope you enjoyed it, and I can't wait to see what you got!

D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home