Saturday, January 30, 2010

Still Waiting....

Silly I know, but the little one is overdue... nothing new really, but this week has been tough on my body the last 40 weeks have been a dream, but this week has been a little trying. I really feel like a pregnant lady waddling and belly first! My hip started hurting this week which really doesn't help at all. Well the news is, if I don't have the baby this weekend I have an appt. at the hospital for induction on Tuesday. So the little guys time clock is ticking down! The question is... will we have a baby in January or February.

Other than getting little down in the house since I am not standing up for very long at a time... I have been gift knitting.
jan27
A cute tic-tac-toe game for my niece's 4th b-day in March.
jan27c
Along with this adorable vest made in Homespun. The pattern is from last year's knitting calendar.

jan27b
These are for a friend. They are the Irish Hiking fingerless mitts. Really easy and fast.

jan27a
Made this lattice scarf for my mom as a thank you for all the driving me around she has been doing. It came out really nice in my opinion.

Well, that's all from here. Hopefully I'll have a different picture or two to shown you next time!

5 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Karen said...

Everything looks wonderful! Be sure to rest if you can. Pretty soon you'll have a little one waking you up at all hours!
My daughter was born, after induction, 11 days late. All babies have their own timetable:) I'll think good thoughts for you both.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Batty said...

I've had several friends with late babies. I guess you're particularly comfy in there. I hope he comes out on his own, today or tomorrow-ish.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Kathy in San Jose said...

Fingers crossed for your baby that he decides he wants to show up soon!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger sara said...

I love that scarf!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Briley said...

Oh, You will probably have had the baby by the time you see this. I hope it's an easy delivery for you both. Post pictures soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home