Sunday, October 24, 2010

AHHHHHHH!!!!

I just can't believe it has been since July since I last posted. I thought I was going to be so good! Well I know you know, but life happens. We have been so busy with our day-to0-day stuff That I don't get on the computer much. Little G is taking a nap, so I have time to update pictures, ravelry and my blog.

G is growing like a weed these days. He will be 9 months old on Nov. 2nd. I just can't believe it. What a little person he is too. He has 2 teeth and he does look so cute! He is crawling around and pulling himself up on things. Only a few bumps and bruises. He has learned to ease himself down gentley this week, so that is great instead of just letting go!

I have been busy with work and getting things settled there. I don't know why, but things at school just seem a little hectic this year. More than usual. It is hard to believe that we are two months in already too.

On the knitting front I have been ticking off small projects for gifts... plus a lot of recorder cases for the kids! I really should make those all year long or over the summer instead of Sept and make myself crazy having them ready for October!

Here's all my latest goodies:
oct24a
some morew baby cloths

oct24c
a baby shrug

oct24b
a matching frilly hat

oct24
some crowns for me niece

oct24d
lastly some crocheted hats for gifts...

hope all is well with you all. I hope to keep caught up now!

4 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Karen said...

Your knits are fantastic. I'm amazed that you can find that much knitting time with a little one around:)
Little G is 9 months old already! Time is flying!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Briley said...

I was just thinking about you, and how it has been way too long since I have taken the time to say "hello" So I was very glad to see a brand new post.

Glad to hear the little one is doing well. It's so fun to watch them learning to walk!

Love your baby clothes.

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Kimberly said...

I've got that same baby shrug in my queue on Ravelry. One of these days I'm going to get around to knitting it. The yellow is a really nice choice.

Glad to see you blogging again. I haven't blogged in a while either. I used to be at http://kimberlyskorner.blogspot.com but now I'm at http://knittingagain.wordpress.com

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Good to see you around! If you have a choice between knitting and blogging and you have to pick one, I totally understand that you went with the knitting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home