Monday, September 06, 2004

One more day of freedom

Last day of my summer vacation before I have to drag myself back to school. Of course it isn't as bad as that. I am looking forward to seeing the kids on Wednesday. I won't be enjoying the first day with rains from Frances and no recess however!
Finished blocking my hummingbird doily and her she is:

Pretty isn't she? I hope the recipient likes her.

Finished up one charity blanket and started on another. Of course it is shades of purple. Have you not seen the lovely baby sets I created and posted earlier? :) This one is a granny ripple pattern. It is quick and easy! May use up more of my baby colored stash yarn and make another one after the purple one is complete.
Blankets complete: 5
Goal by Sept 28th: 8 complete

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

What a beautiful job on the hummingbird doiley. Whoever is receiving that gorgeous gift will LOVE it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home