Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Thank you SP!

My Secret Pal is so great! She has been reading my blog and learning more about me and the little known fact that I rarely buy yarn, expensive yarns for myself. I tend to make due or buy on sale. Well, what a sweetheart! Look at the delicious treat she sent me!

I opened the package and my husband looks at me and said, "Boy does she know you!" Oh yes! She does! I absolutely LOVE this yarn. I have never had Lorna's Laces before. I have looked at it a few times, but never splurged on it for myself. And oh the colors! They are fantastic! In fact it matched the sweater I was wearing when I opened the package! :) Plus she sent a cute little butterfly card and an adorable little jeweled blank book. Thanks again SP! You are the greatest!

I have also finished my 6SoxKal socks.. the glad raggs. I have worn them already and love them! They fit perfectly! They are made from Paton's yarn in Harris tweed and I hope they wash up well. This was a very quick pattern too! I was surprised at how fast these got done!


Next I am going to try to finish off the second panel to my dragonfly curtains. I have vacation next week, so I have a good shot at it. Soon you may be seeing them hanging in my kitchen!

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

What a wonderful SP you have. That is a great color in the Lornas Laces. You will have to give us a review. I have not used this yarn yet. The socks came out just wonderful. Your pattern is in the mail.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home