Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hello, hello, hello

What a week! This is the first night I have ahad a few minutes at home! Monday I had an appointment that ran late, rushed home, picked up husband and takeout chinese to eat at my parents house before they leave for 2 months in Texas. Tuesday was run to LYS to try to find something for my SP, without luck, rush home, grab quick bit to eat with husband and get back in the car to drive to Father in Law's to drive anoter 30 minutes to a college basketball game and home by 10pm. Wednesday was a meeting right afterschool that ran 30 minutes late and got home to cook dinner for sick husband and finally sit down around 7-8pm. Plus one of our lovely cats has been waking me up at 3-4am evey morning to get out of bed to feed him! Arg! Today, I thought about going shopping for SP, but came home to husband naping on the couch. So I caught up on a few things and now I am ready to sit and work on my curtains. I am almost done with one panal and will post a pic soon. I think I will finish this panal then get ready for the Feb pattern for 6SoxKAL. I do have some ragg yarn to knit with, but I am not so sure about more beaded socks. I'll have to wait to see that pattern. I need to get out and do a little SP shopping this weekend. Maybe after my car inspection appointment Sat AM. Wish me luck!

Tagged with a meme:
Kimberly tagged me so I will be happy to post
Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life:

3rd grade teacher
Education Dept at Art Museum
Wendy's Cashier
Elem. School Librarian

Four Movies You've Watched Over and Over:

Reality Bites
Singles
Original Willy Wonka
Grease 2

Four Places You Have Lived:

Beverly, MA
Albany, NY
Saratoga Springs, NY
Ballston Spa, NY

Four Places You Have Been on Vacation:

Spain
Florida
New Mexico
Maine

Four Websites You Visit Daily:

Google
Saratoga Schools Homepage
Hotmail
?


Four of Your Favorite Foods:

Chinese Food - Garlic sauce
Popcorn/Potato Chips
Fresh fruit
Pizza


Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:

Reading a book
Working on my Curtains
Snuggled in bed for sleep
Someplace a bit warmer


Four Bloggers You are Tagging:
No one... if you want to play super!

1 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I hate that kind of week and I'm having one too. My dog has been waking me early but he's cold and wants to get into bed with me!
I'm skipping the beads on the socks. I didn't like working with them last time. I did get some blue (almost purple) and white ragg yarn though.
I hope you get a full nights sleep!
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home