Monday, December 26, 2005

Am I on vacation yet?

Thankfully the answer is YES! The Christmas holiday was a ride to say the least. Good food, family, fun and gifties. Overall a fun time. Sadly on the way on from the grocery store on Friday my exhaust system under the car dropped to scrap the ground. I made it home, but everything was closed, so as of today, my car is in the driveway waiting for a car appointment on Thursday. I had big plans to get some errands done and well, looks like I am at home this week. Which will be fine with me since I can get to work on projects for me! I deserve a new pair of socks!

Trellis is finally done! Here is what he looked like at 8am yesterday morning:


After a bit of sewing and a new collar here is what he looked like this afternoon:


Not bad if I do say so myself. This was very time consuming for me. I don't know if I will make it again, but maybe. It turns out really well and is very impressive, but it will be a while before I drag this pattern out again.

I cast on for a second baby sweater for a shower on Jan 8th. I am hoping to do a little blankie to go with. But what I really want to get to is those shadow socks from 6soxKAL! I have been looking at the pattern for too long. A whole month went by!

Since I have all week to be home, I am hoping to get back to my blogging. I missed a lot with the holidays eating up a lot of my personal and freetime. I hope to have more pictures as the week goes on. Hopefully with shadow socks! Keep your fingers crossed for me. Now I am off to catch up on how everyone's holidays were!

2 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Blogger Angel said...

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
cash for cars launceston
cash for scrap cars launceston

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing such nice information with us, I love your blog because most of the person wants to get rid of the problem of damaged car and they wish to remove it and want some handsome cash and I appreciate your blog for this info.
cash for cars melbourne
cash for scrap cars melbourne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home