Saturday, November 19, 2005

They are finally done....

and I can show them to you! My Dh is out of the house and I can take a picture and post them so you can see his Christmas socks! I think they came out great, but they took way too long since I could only work on them a half hour in the mornings before he got up out of bed!


Aren't they great! They are made with Knitpicks, Sock Landscape in Mesa. He picked out the yarn about a year ago and I ordered it in February, so I am sure he has long forgotten that I asked him what he liked from the catalog! They will be a nice surprise for him on Christmas!

Here is the in-between time project I worked on while he was in the room...

It is a scarf with an eyehole or a slit for the end to go in. It is made of 2 strands of chenille. One is a varigated and one is black. I think it makes a nice combo. I have another on the needles in black and a varigated browns. That one is even better. One is for my clerk at work and one is for my secret pal I do believe! Hopefully they both like it! If you want one, here is the pattern link. It works up really quick and easy. Would look great in a variety of yarns too! I happen to like chenille.

Not much else has been happening, except me not getting on the computer at home and being way too busy at work lately. Plus I am trying to work on a few projects for the holidays, Christmas shop, and plan for the holidays. So far I feel really good about my progress, especially since his socks are complete!

2 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Fantastic!!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Wow, very nice socks. I'm too jealous. The stripes came out very nicely.

I've really got to try socks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home