Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I've been very bad!

I can't believe it, but I placed an order for more sock yarn! I know wht you're thinking, she just got three different kinds this past week. I hate to admit it but, I just orederd about a dozen more sock projects! They were on sale! Hopefully they will be here soon and you'll see why I was drawn in without a fight.

Beside a little cold I am fighting, things are moving right along here. I started a secret pair of socks for my hubby for Christmas. I also started a secret baby sweater set for a co-worker from our little knitting group. I finished the sleeves and will sew the sweater together and add the neck. Another person is doing the hat and another the front and back. We chose a self-striping sock yarn and are using the pattern from kniticks! Very cute.

So when hubby isn't around I am crocheting a scrap-ghan for my charity group's April meeting. I'd like to have at least one blanket for each month from now to then. Not too much to ask for. I do like having a sock project on the side though. I may have to have socks on the needles forever with all the yarn I have been getting!

No reading lately. So I am off to knit for a bit!

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

I don't think you're crazy at all. In fact, I immediately wondered which patterns you chose and where the sale is being held.

Share with up, please!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home