Friday, September 30, 2005

At last a weekend!

Yeah! I have made it to the weekend. WHat a crazy day. I know you wouldn't think that a day in the elementary school library would be tough, but I can tell you is can be! I will have to say that the Kindergarteners are adorable this year. Not all of 'em! But most of them. They call out my name and say good bye to me at dismissal every day! So cute!

I just spent a bit of time pulling in the plants from our deck. It is cold out there tonight and I am scared of 32 degrees or lower! So in came all of my house plants and several pots of herbs that I hope to keep alive through the spring. I can dream can't I?

Oh and have I been busy! I made two more vests for CIC. Adorable. If I can say so myself.

I will get those mailed out soon. And I have completed 4 charity projects for the month! I have reached my target goal! And tomorrow is OCtober so I was hoping to get a few more vests done before the Oct 31st "deadline" for the vest challenge.

I have started my felted clogs too! I am just finishing up the first one and boy are they cute, but large. FiberTrends has an amazing designer whomever wrote this pattern! I was scared at first, but it is so nice! Can't wait to work on the second one and felt them.

And since it is Oct 1st tomorrow, the new 6SoxKAL pattern will be out as well. I am a bit nervous about that one as well. I will finish my clogs first anyway and decide on yarn or yarns for the sox pattern. Hopefully I'll be able to show you my clogs soon.

3 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely vests! Four more someones will be kept warm because of you!
It's been cold here at night too but not quite that cold.
I haven't looked at the new Six Sox pattern but I am excited to get started.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

The vests are wonderful. The nights have been getting chilly here too. Glad you are enjoying the felted clogs. They are a fun knit. Can't wait to see them all felted.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Marguerite said...

Great vests! I never get tired of seeing the little CIC knits that others are making. And yours are always super nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home