Saturday, September 17, 2005

Rainy Saturday

What a great day to stay instead and knit. I planned on starting my felted clogs today but after reading Michelle's post about here new clogs, I realized I don't have the needles I need. I just ordered some 13 and 15 circs for another project, but didn't realize I needed them for this one. See I really need to read the directions when I buy a patterns. So I will wait for those needles to arrive, hopefully next week. In the meantime, I should crank out another charity project and think of things to send my new SP.

A big hello to my own SP (waving!) Sp has already made contact and sent me the cutest ecard! Thanks for thinking of me. It was a long week heading back to work fulltime so it was a nice start to the weekend! Thanks again.

Can you believe I still don't have anything on any needles. Today is the day. Something will get started! But what....

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

That is so frustrating when you realize you don't have the right needle. Well....what did you cast on? Inquiring minds want to know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home