Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Coffee away!

Thankfully, I got the coffee spots out of the doily! I am so happy. I soaked it overnight in an oxyclean product. Then let it dry flat. I am on the second skein of thread and the second half of the doily and I wanted to make sure the coffee came out first. Now just to finish it. I realize I hate starting big projects because they take forever! There are so many other things I want to make including a few sweaters for me, felted clogs, a few more baby sweaters and a felted bag. I just have a grand list not to mention the charity projects I want to do. The previous list was all gifts and well gifts to me as well.

Oh and I swear I saw one once, but has anyone seen a felted bag that just has two, three or four rows of entrelac in the middle of the bag and the rest is solid? I have seen the Market Bag from The Knitter Stash book, but I don't know if that is the one for me, but I thought I saw a few rows of entrelac... anyone? Maybe I'll just make something up with stripes... or a backpack (which I have the pattern for)

Off to finish making dinner and hopefully that doily!

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Could you use this pattern and adapt it? http://freefriends.org/~mare/pattern1.html .I am glad to hear the oxyclean worked. Woohoo!!! I bet your husband was relieved,

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Marguerite said...

So glad you were able to get the coffee out. Now you can love your husband without that qualifying "but".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home