Friday, August 12, 2005

Reposting a new picture

I love the socks, but hated the picture, so I took a better shot outside this morning with some morning glories.

You can see the details of the pattern better now I think.

As for my husbands shopping trip last night... I should have made a bet!~ He was so happy with his shopping! He walked in the door after 2 1/2 hours smiling! Telling me I was going to be so happy on Sunday! That's all good. I can wait... Then he proceeds to tell me all the people he ran into, mind you I know where these people work! The LYS! Silly Hubby! And I have to laugh over dinner he starts giggling remembering something from his trip, but oh I can't tell you the story he says! But proceeds to tell me the stores that he was in. He just can't keep a secret! I don't know exactly what he bought, but I have a good idea, so I am trying not to think about it!

Currently, I am working on th ebaby sweater. Should be finished later today. Maybe I can even cast on for the booties too! I really like to color! It is a light sage green. Very pretty. Suits the mother's taste too!

3 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

I love the picture of the new socks. It looks like a great pattern too. Look forward to seeing the baby sweater.

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your socks look great! I'm just starting mine today. I love your morning glories. I can't get mine to bloom.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Carola said...

Have to agree with the others, very beautiful picture. The pattern looks fantastic, even from a "distance".
And Happy Birthday to you! It was so funny to read about your husband, trying hard not to give away the secret..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home