Sunday, July 10, 2005

Which one should I choose?

Okay, over the last day or so I started a baby sweater as a gift. But upon completion, I really didn't like it as much as I thought. So I started round two. I finsihed the second one last night. The first one is growing on me, but I do like how the second one came out. My Dh likes the first one and I like the second ... What do you think?
Option one:


Option two:

I would like to make a matching apir of socks or a hat so I would like some help trying to decide which one looks better. I will donate the other one to the local Birthright with some other sweaters in the fall.. so all is not wasted, but please help me decide!

12 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly I like them both. Either make a wonderful gift.
Sorry to be no help.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think they are both very pretty but the 2nd one is my favorite - the colors are more babylike.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Marguerite said...

It's hard to choose just looking at the pictures, but I like to see babies in some color. So I pick #1.

But they're both very pretty. Whichever you pick will be a nice gift.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

i think both of them are absolutely LOVELY!
having 3 boys and knowing the flood of pale blue that is given - i choose the 1st :)

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger noricum said...

I think I'd skip the matching socks and hat, and give two sweaters as a gift.

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im moe partial to the 1st, but think either would be a treasured and appreciated gift! Nice work!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Hunny said...

They are both very nice! Why not make socks or hats to match both and give all of them as a gift!! Who wouldn't love to receive both sweaters!!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Lulu said...

they are both beautiful

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

I would love either one but IF I have to decide I like No. 1 because it has more color:) Sorry Im no help!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Jewels said...

Both nice - but I love Option 2 for baby present.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger José said...

Lovely, both of them! But to me, #1 is favorite, because it looks firmer. I'm not one who is cooing over a baby (though I do like them, really), so #2 is the best if the giftee is of a softer kind :-)

 
At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it's a boy, I'd go with option 1. If it's a girl, option 2.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home