Sunday, June 19, 2005

Father's Day

I have been out reading other blogs this morning and hearing many nice things about fathers. My husband just left to play nine holes with his day and I amd getting ready to head over and see my own with a new book and homemade chocolate covered cherries in the the shape of golfballs! I made them yesterdya for our fathers. They both love chocolate covered cherries. Even made a few extra for my DH since he is a big fan of them too.

Today I hope to hand off my presents get back home to finish my book and knit a bit on my chutes and ladders sox. I am happy to say I rounded the heel yesterday and am working on the gusset. Can I finish one whole sock today? We shall see.

Hope everyone enjoys the day!

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

I can't wait to see those Chutes and Ladders socks. It is a cute pattern. I just cast the "Go with the Flow" socks on from IK Summer issue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home