Saturday, May 14, 2005

Sad news, but good for me!

One of our local yarns shops is going out of business. DH and I ran a few errands and landed there today! EVERYTHING was 50% off. I was planning on going tomorrow while he was golfing, but he said let's just go today. Well it is a good thing since today is the last day! Everything is 60-70% off from 5-6pm tonight! Oh... I would like to go back... and get another bag of goodies. I did pick up two sets of yarns for two sweaters I want to make for myself and the Interweave summerr 05 magazine for a total with tax of 70 dollars! I will post a picture later or tomorrow. Unbelieveable. I never spend that much on yarn at one time, but it is better than $140 right? Oh and they had a copy of the felted clogs I have been looking for... it was $10! So I put it back... I thought I saw it somewhere else for $4.75, but I can't be sure now.... maybe I can pick it up for 60-70% off later.. hmmm... or just suffer for the moment.

Well I am off to work on my knitpicks socks for DH. I am on the second gusset and working my way to the toe!

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Lulu said...

i love going shopping for yarn, and if its on sale, the better..
cant wait to see your stash...:-)
have a great Saturday, its hot here today, hard to crochet in the heatness..

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger soapy said...

The best way to stash build!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home