Sunday, April 03, 2005

Pink eye and the blues

Ok this sounds so stupid! We were out driving in the car picking up Chinese food for dinner and we brought our dog Bailey to ride along. We on the way home I turned my head to talk to him and he put his nose in my eye! This morning I woke up with pink eye! Argh! Feels better now after some homoeopathy medicine, but man I couldn't believe it! Now I am washing my hands every fifteen minutes or every time I pass the kitchen sink!

As for my creative side... I have been using up all my scrap yarn. I separated all the colors. I picked blue to start and am crocheting a scrap-ghan. I just have a few more rows to go and it'll be done. I was hoping to post the picture now, but I was sidetracked by DH using the computer to (finally) get the taxes done. So I'll post a picture of it later on.

The latest SixSoxKAL was announced... oh boy. I don't know, but most of the pattern seems do-able. Not sure about the go-team suggestion. I don't plan to make it in any team colors since those are terrible colors and I probably wouldn't be able to find them anyway... so I have a plan, but I am not ready to share it yet.

I also want to pick my next project and maybe get a few wool socks knit for CIC. I vest would be nice too since I should have enough wool for the moment.

2 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Sorry to hear about the pink eye...hope it is clearing. I look forward to seeing your srap afghan. You sure can whip up an afghan.

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the pink eye. My daughter had this recently. No fun at all! Hope it clears up quickly. The new sock pattern looks kind of fun. I have to get some yarn though. My LYS has few solid colors so I think I have to order something online. What colors are you thinking of using? I'd like red and white or royal blue and white.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home