Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Thanks

Some days I feel like I complain more than others... but I am truly a happy person. I guess I could complain a lot more and to more people, but no not today! I laughed a lot today and feel just grand! Thanks for asking about my eye. I am feeling better. It looks better too. I may brave the doctor's office and have them look at it next week if for some reason it comes back again!

I haven't been doing much of anything lately... no new books since the weekend and once I finished my blue scrap-ghan I haven't been able to decide on a project. I should pick up more scraps and make one more blanket before my charity meeting on the 17th of April. Then I'll have a trunk load to bring. I would like to cast on for some kid socks for CIC as well. My mind is full of many other things that I would like to make as well.

Then there's the 6SoxKAL... I think I want to use my skein of black yarn that I bought for the last sock and ripped out for the sherbert colors... and I have some brown/grey alpaca to use up, so I was thinking of that for the contrasting color. I think I will wait for a couple of weeks when I am on vacation to start those. I do better when I am on vacation and have a bit of time to play with.

As promised here is the blue scrap yarn afghan I made last week. I really love it! It is warm and I love the way the stripes came out. I liked the sc, ch 1 pattern too. I think it makes this ghan!

3 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Blogger Plain Jane said...

A very nice afghan. I make a lot of striped ones from yarn scraps for charity too, though I use double crochet and call them "rag-tags".

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Love the scrap afghan,,,,amazing such a simple pattern can produce such a pretty afghan. Glad the eye is feeling better.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Marguerite said...

Very snuggly looking afghan. Makes me want to take a nap - but then I have a cold and have wanted to take a nap all day.

Glad your eye is better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home