Monday, April 18, 2005

Did you miss me?

Where oh where I have I been... the question is where haven't I been... home! We are housesitting for my FIL which is just across town... but I was working last week and would stop here pet, feed and water the cats, then head over there for dinner and sleep. So last week was just crazy! I didn't sleep well and they have two very needy dogs. Luckily I am on vacation now and can do some things during the day instead of neglecting them!

I have gotten some things done while not at home including these:
These are little wool socks for CIC. I figured I would whip up a few pairs, get them mailed this week while on vacation. Some projects are easy to carry from house to house!

don't ask! I do not have big plans like last vacation. You must remember that was winter and this is spring vacation. I have been raking and cleaning up the yard. About an hour or so at a time. Still no real flowers yet! I have a few squill and crocus... but nothing else has opened! Daffodils are up but not with buds yet! Can you even believe that! It is the middle of April and no flowers here yet! The weather has been nice and warm, maybe that's the problem.. too warm too fast! It is supposed to drop back to the 40's and 50's by the end of the week.

2 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

I missed you : )
Lovely little socks... they will keep some lucky child warm and toasty. No flowers here either. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Marguerite said...

Yes I missed you.

I've been working outside so much that it was almost a relief when the temps dropped and the snow started this morning. My poor aching body can rest up a bit and I can catch up on my blog reading.

Hope you had a nice vacation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home