Sunday, April 24, 2005

Don't feel sorry for me

That's right... it is my last day of vacation, but you don't have to feel sorry for me. Eight more weeks and then I am on summer vacation. So I can't really complain too much. With housesitting this week with a few extra dogs, I don't really feel like there was much vacation. Although I got some small knitting done and I got four books read! So it can't be all bad!

I finished a fourth pair of wool socks for CIC and they will be sent in the next few days.

Then I have been working on my hubby b-day socks. They are working up so well! I am already on the gusset and will have some time tonight to work on them. Plus last night I even started my lastest 6soxKAL socks in black and cream colors. I am just about to start the multi-colored words part.

I have to graph that out soon so I can pick those up again! I did go to my LYS and pick up another skein of black and the cream to work on these. I also grabbed another color that will be perfect for the broadripple pattern at knitty. I have been meaning to get those worked on and this yarn will be perfect! I swear though at the store they had more sock yarn than I remember! I tried to get the fiber trends felted clog pattern there, but they were out. I went to pick up more wool at ACMoore with a 50% off coupon and saw that there was the child's version there. Now I ask you... the largest child size is 9 inches and well that is my foot length... could I just use the child version to make myself a pair or should I get the adult pattern? Thanks for the input. Now I am off to do laundry and knit of course!

2 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

I will email you my thoughts...

 
At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the socks look great! How do you like the Knitpicks yarn? I have been tempted to try it but with the stash I currently have it will be a while before I can justify buying sock yarn on the internet.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home